Power + Networking
SONOS PLAYBAR Smart Multiroom Wireless Soundbar
The soundbar for music lovers.
PLAYBAR delivers cinematic sound for all your movies, TV shows, sports, and games-and wirelessly streams your favourite music too.
- Two-in-one. Adds cinema sound for your TV. And streams music, too.
- Simple two-cable setup. One connects to the power. One connects to your TV.
- Works with your existing TV remote.
- Syncs wirelessly with SUB and two PLAY:1s for 5.1 surround sound.
- Works lying flat or wall-mounted.
- Not just louder. Clearer.
- Thin is great for TV screens, but not so great for sound. PLAYBAR to the rescue. With nine amplified speaker drivers-six mid-range and three tweeters-PLAYBAR replaces your TV`s built-in speakers and delivers immersive waves of sound with crystal-clear dialog, and deep, rumbling lows.
- What you see is what you hear.
- PLAYBAR features nine speakers designed in a phased speaker array to deliver "directionality", creating a wider sound stage. That means if there`s a huge crash on the left side of the screen, you`ll hear it on left. Your speakers will be playing the sound while the speakers on the right play the inverse of that sound.
- One app. Complete music control.
- The Sonos app helps you quickly search through all your services to track down your favourite music, play it and adjust the volume in different rooms throughout the home. You don`t even have to be in the same room as a speaker. And if your friends have the Sonos app, they can do the same.
- Over 30 streaming services available.
- Sonos plays everything: the most popular streaming services, on-demand services, internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads-whatever you love to listen to.
- Trueplay, custom speaker-tuning for your PLAYBAR.
- The size, shape, and setup of your room-as well as the location of your TV-all have a big effect on the sound you hear. Trueplay software works with the Sonos app to analyse your room, fine-tuning the sound to fit the space. To make sure whatever you`re watching sounds as spectacular as possible.
- Dialog enhancement.
- Having a hard time hearing what`s being said? PLAYBAR uses custom drivers to deliver crisp, clear dialogue to the centre channel where your ears can distinguish it best. Need even more clarity? Turn on Speech Enhancement to keep the dialogue at a consistent level and reduce the volume of any loud sound effects.
- Night mode.
- Watching late at night and don`t want to disturb the rest of the house? Turn on Night Sound. At lower volumes, quiet sounds are enhanced and the intensity of loud sounds is reduced.
- Two cords. That`s it.
- One power cable. And one optical cable that connects to your TV. You don`t even have to read a manual. The Sonos app guides you through each step of the setup process. Including connecting PLAYBAR to your WiFi, so you can stream your favourite music.
- Plays everything.
- Freeview boxes. Gaming consoles. Satellite boxes. Blu-ray players. If it`s connected to your TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
- Installation options.
- Place it beneath your TV, on a table or cabinet. Or mount it on the wall. Either way, it looks and sounds beautiful.
- Expand beyond the TV room.
- PLAYBAR makes movies, sports, TV, games, and music come alive.. but just in one room. Add more Sonos speakers to different rooms in your home, and then you can listen to what`s playing on your TV in any room.
- Grows to 5.1 with zero drama.
- PLAYBAR is just the beginning of your ultimate home cinema experience. Add a Sonos SUB for soul-shaking bass. Want full surround sound? Use a pair of PLAY:1, PLAY:3 or PLAY:5 speakers for rear channels.
- One less remote to worry about.
- PLAYBAR works with almost all TV, cable box, and universal remotes by learning their infrared (IR) commands during setup. The remotes you have are all you need.
- Play music from Spotify straight to Sonos.
- Enjoy all the personalised Spotify playlists and other listening features you love and more, streaming in perfect sound on your Sonos speakers, without needing to open your Sonos app.